AW: [ RadSafe ] About Everyone's favorite contributor

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Nov 12 17:02:45 CST 2007

Rick,

James Salsman has been around this discussion group (RADSAFE) for quite a
long time, but he finished posting for such a long time ago, that I almost
forgot him. I remember him for his uranium-oxide-gas stories on which - and
other topics I exchanged a large number of e-mails with him. He was insofar
remarkable, that he was never offended by any harsh comment - which were
able on RADSAFE a long time ago - but patiently answered one by one. Even
some messages, which I would put into the category of ridiculing him did not
discourage him. I even remember to later exchange some very friendly
personal postings with him.

He seems to be one of those persons, who seem to have a mission by whom so
ever and follow it. He never caused me any grief, but rather a sophisticated
smile.

This is my insight - but please consider that I am 63 years old, retired,
but still extremely active and that my perception has been "rounded" with
age......

Please reply!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD