[ RadSafe ] About Everyone's favorite contributor

Rick Needham rick2needham at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 21:22:22 CST 2007

After poking around the archived threads, I came across some postings from an old friend named James Salsman. Needless to say that whatever grief he caused here does not compare to the grief he has caused elsewhere. His crusade (I see that he drones on here about the DU gas too) is not limited to enclaves like this, he is a bit of a web phenomenon.

  I was wondering if anyone here could give me some insight on this guy
 I have been dealing with him and his dozens of apparitions for a few years now.

  Thanks.