[ RadSafe ] M o n t o r i n g

AnaLog Services, Inc. AnaLog at logwell.com
Mon Nov 12 10:00:20 CST 2007

I agree 100%.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wes Van Pelt" <WesVanPelt at verizon.net>
To: "'Franz Schönhofer'" <franz.schoenhofer at chello.at>; "'RADSAFE'"
<radsafe at radlab.nl>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 5:21 PM
Subject: RE: [ RadSafe ] M o n t o r i n g

Radsafers,
I too would like to see Radsafe return to a open, free and (almost)
uncensored discussion. I do not recall reading any reason given for the
recent change in Radsafe policy, only its announcement a few weeks ago.

New email address: WesVanPelt at verizon.net
Best regards,  Wes
Wesley R. Van Pelt, PhD, CIH, CHP
Wesley R. Van Pelt Associates, Inc.

"Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we
can imagine," Sir Arthur Eddington.