[ RadSafe ] Ranger uranium company in Australia & cancer clusters among aborigines

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 22:48:22 CST 2007

Hi Folks:

Ranger is a name for an Upper Proterozoic, unconformity-related uranium
deposit near Jabiluka operated by the company, ERA - Energy Resources of
Australia Ltd, owned by Rio Tinto.  The mine produces about 10% of the world
annual reactor-related demand.  It's high on the "target" list for
anti-nuclear groups.

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
Albuquerque & Houston