[ RadSafe ] Re: Panel wants tighter radiation security

Cindy Bloom radbloom at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 12:10:53 CDT 2007

Clayton,

I'm confused.  The original post stated:
"The report comes from the Defense Science Board, a panel of retired
military and CIA officials and defense industry experts who offer the
Pentagon possible solutions to actual and potential national security
problems. It is expected to be released late this year."
The above description doesn't really sound like DOE HPs.  Authors names do
not appear to be available because the report is not yet released, so I
guess time will tell who has written the opinions (if names are included in
the report - names were not readily available on the Board's web site).

Also, it was difficult for me to glean your opinion regarding continued use
of Cs-137 irradiators from your note, which  seems to be dependent on your
(undisclosed) regard for DOE HPs.

Cindy