[ RadSafe ] posting delays results in loss of continuity

GELSG at aol.com GELSG at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 11:18:48 CDT 2007

In a message dated 10/17/2007 7:17:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sandyfl at cox.net writes:

I want  to reiterate that I do not question Marcel's motives, but am
concerned  that not having the spontaneous and interactive timely
informational forum. Members  will more likely than not resort to
simply answering a specific individual  and not copy the list due to
the time delays where a comment could very  well be taken out of
context.

Having been a member of Radsafe back  to the early 90's, I hope that
this does not  happen.

Another thing that I have begun to notice is that the listserve emails now
sometimes come to me out of the order in which they were sent and I am getting
replies to questions before I see the questions.  I am easily enough
confused as it is.  I don't need additional help from Radsafe.  My  state of
confusion is not a serious problem (except to me) but it is another  general annoyance
that we don't really need, do we?

Jerry Gels