[ RadSafe ] Request for E mail ID of Professor Norman Frigerio

stewart farber radproject at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 1 15:43:30 CDT 2007

Hi all,
Thanks to Franz's post about the Memorial chemistry scholarship for Norman
A. Frigerio at Benedictine U. [minor typo to the link which works at:
www.ben.edu/resources/advancement/endowed , it is pretty clear Dr. Frigerio
is now deceased.

My prior post mentioned being employed many years ago at Argonne. If anyone
is going to reach Dr. Frigerio now, unfortunately it will be a very long
distance call, which will have to made with the assistance of a psychic
medium.

Stewart Farber