AW: [ RadSafe ] Request for E mail ID of Professor Norman Frigerio

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Oct 1 14:55:00 CDT 2007

Dear collegue,

Looking after "Norman Frigerio" on Google I found among many other topics
including the book you mentioned at the Benedictine University
(www.ben.edu/resourcs/advancement/endowed) under the heading of "chemistry
scholarships" a "Norman A. Frigrio Memorial Scholarship".

Sorry for not being able to send you a better message.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.