[ RadSafe ] Request for E mail ID of Professor Norman Frigerio

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 09:41:57 CDT 2007

I still have a number of those AEC publication.  This
was the time that the government was trying to
education the public on nuclear power, atomic phyiscs,
irradiation, etc.  They were well written for the
average high school student.

It is a shame that this practice was not continues.  I
now the ANS has a program to educate the public, I
think having the government involved added more to the
educational process.  Also, I think that having
carry-away paper booklets is more convenient than
having this information on the Web.

--- "Muckerheide, Jim  (CDA)"

http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/2006_articles/spring%202006/Chernobyl_Folly.pdf

> At the time Dr. Frigerio was employed at Argonne
> National Lab in Illinois. Many years have passed,
> but if he is still with us, you might be able to get
> some info about his whereabouts from Argonne, or
> perhaps R.S. Stowe might be listed somewhere and
> know how to reach him.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
>
> Farber Medical Solutions, LLC
> 1285 Wood Ave.
> Bridgeport, CT 06604
> [203] 441-8433 [Office]
> [203] 522-2817 [Cell]
> [203] 367-0791 [Fax]

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html

"If you guard your toothbrushes and diamonds with equal zeal, you'll probably lose fewer toothbrushes and more diamonds."
- Former national security advised McGeorge Bundy
-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com