[ RadSafe ] Re: definition of Rad at Wikipedia

Jim Hoerner jim_hoerner at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:36:15 CDT 2007

I have updated the definition of "rad" at wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rad_%28unit%29 .

If you do not like it, you may change it to whatever you prefer, as anyone can.

I am also responsible for temporarily changing it to the definition about 1000 Rad being required to kill a mouse.  I have no apologies about that, other than I am sorry it took _RAD_Safe so long to provide the truth.  Thanks, Rainer!

Best regards,
Jim
[who snipped countless emails below out of courtesy for you, in accordance with RadSafe rules.]

--
Hold the door for the stranger behind you. When the driver in the adjacent lane signals to get over, slow down. Smile and say "hi" to the folks you pass on the sidewalk. Give blood. Volunteer.