[ RadSafe ] Radon detectors for home studies

Otto G. Raabe ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 17 16:57:16 CDT 2007

October 17, 2007

I would like information about the best commercial devices for making 
measurements of radon in the home and who supplies them.

I would especially be interested in commercial units that have been 
used in published studies of radon in the home. I am planning a new 
study, and I would like to use units similar to those that have been 
relied upon in past published studies.



Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
Center for Health & the Environment
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
E-Mail: ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530) 758-6140

More information about the RadSafe mailing list