[ RadSafe ] posting delays results in loss of continuity

Neill Stanford stanford at stanforddosimetry.com
Wed Oct 17 10:49:32 CDT 2007

Sandy,
Ironic. I think it is the "reply to all" that may be the problem!
Most people do use "reply to all" so that the individual and the list get
the response, even if it is a personal attack, which is not appropriate for
the list.
If people that needed to attack someone replied only to that person, maybe
there would be no problem.

While it can be fun to publicly debate some of these issues in a rapid fire
back and forth, maybe the original poster getting a prompt answer is the
bigger goal. I bet the list loses more subscribers due to the personal
attacks than it does from delaying posts.

Neill Stanford, CHP
Stanford Dosimetry
stanford at stanforddosimetry.com
360 733-7367 (v)