[ RadSafe ] Depleted Uranium Found In Urine 20 Years Later

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Thu Oct 25 22:33:01 CDT 2007

Hi,
I posted the item as a curiousity in the vein of those trying
desparately without success to make mountains out of an anthills or
less. I did not intend to suggest any sugnificance.
Best,
Maury&Dog  (Maury Siskel   maurysis at peoplepc.com)
"A newspaper is an institution that can't tell the difference between a
bicycle accident and the collapse of a civilization."