[ RadSafe ] Depleted Uranium Found In Urine 20 Years Later

roger helbig rhelbig at california.com
Thu Oct 25 21:13:17 CDT 2007

Maury, List,

I hope that Dan McCarren attends this Geology Conference in
Denver and goes to this presentation -- Parrish has worked
closely with Axel Gerdes who has worked closely with Asaf
Durakovic, so I really wonder if he is testing for DU or
testing for uranium and calling it DU.  I wonder what he
has done to show that this is not the case -- ie.  how many
non veterans has he tested using this procedure and what
were the results?  I have asked him, but thus far have not
had a reply.  Parrish's comment about aerosols in the
abstract makes me highly suspicious of his objectivity.

Roger Helbig

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 07:13:43 -0500