[ RadSafe ] Depleted Uranium Found In Urine 20 Years Later

Blaine Howard blainehoward at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 22:20:32 CDT 2007

Roger,

The statement in the article that "This is true even
when the U concentration is at the low end of the
normal range." indicated that this is a very sensitive
method of measurement and that measurements include
persons who have uranium content in their bodies which
is less than the average person.  This is obviously
not harmful.  Average people are not suffering from
uranium poisoning.

Blaine