[ RadSafe ] Depleted Uranium Found In Urine 20 Years Later

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Oct 28 23:14:30 CDT 2007

Oct. 28

         More about this
---
<http://www2.le.ac.uk/ebulletin/news/press-releases/2000-2009/2007/10/nparticle.2007-10-22.7874855302>
(This is a University of Leicester press release.  Parrish is at the U. of L.)

         Page 1 of a two part
article:
<http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/DU-Test-Finds-UK-Troops-Uranium-Free-18817-1/>.
Has a link to the second page.  Page one names Parrish's co-workers in
developing the DU test, but says nothing about where or whether their work
has been published.

Steven Dapra
sjd at swcp.com