[ RadSafe ] Depleted Uranium Found In Urine 20 Years Later

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Oct 28 23:42:28 CDT 2007

Oct. 28

         This link is to Parrish's page at the University of Leicester's
web
site.
http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/geology/extranet/staff/academic-and-research-staff/rrp
It lists the co-authors of the uranium detection study, and gives the full
title.  Note that the study has been "submitted," not published.  The page
was updated on October 6, 2007.  Parrish is a research professor of isotope
geology.  His e-mail address is at this
link:  http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/geology/people.

Steven Dapra
sjd at swcp.com