[ RadSafe ] Depleted Uranium Found In Urine 20 Years Later

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 22:53:52 CDT 2007

Dan,

     The "2007 Geological Society of America (GSA) Annual Meeting & Exposition" is scheduled for 28-31 October at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado.

  Please take a look at the following GSA web pages. See http://www.geosociety.org/calendar/, http://www.geosociety.org/meetings/2007/, and http://www.geosociety.org/meetings/2007/welcome.htm

  Top Ten Reasons to Attend the Annual Meeting  The GSA Headquarters Staff has come up with our Top 10 Reasons to attend the Annual Meeting this year. We invite you to experience Denver and come up with your own Top 10 Reasons!
          10.  Enjoy one of Denver's newest hotels: The Hyatt Regency's geologically influenced architecture is a huge attraction. Check all rock hammers at the door.     9.  Denver is the Napa Valley of beer. There are more local microbrews available at downtown bars than you can count on your fingers and toes!    8.  Reunite with colleagues, make new connections, and meet face-to-face with preeminent scientists who in the past may only have been a name in a journal.    7.  Forensic Geology-see it first-hand at this year's Public Forum.    6.  Childcare-GSA has teamed up with KiddieCorp to provide assistance to working families attending the meeting.    5.  Check out the two additions to the already successful Mentor Program: Women in Geology and Geology in Industry.    4.  Get your holiday shopping done early when you visit more than 200 exhibitors in our Exhibit Hall.    3.  Be Green. Use our meeting bulletin board to network and carpool to the meeting. Save some green
 by finding roommates, too! Another way to be green: use Denver's newly expanded light rail system, which stops right at the Colorado Convention Center.     2.  The Boulder Flatirons are just a drive away-waiting for you since the Laramide Orogeny. Visit GSA Headquarters while you're in Boulder and check out the other local geology.
 and the number one reason to attend the GSA Annual Meeting in Denver:    1.  Science, Science, Science! Avail yourself of over 3300 speakers, 31 technical field trips, four Hot Topics sessions, 14 Short Courses, and much much more.

  Roy Herren

Dan W McCarn <hotgreenchile at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi Roger:

I'm taking-up a collection... Now when is this meeting?

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
Albuquerque & Houston