[ RadSafe ] Natural Uranium - Isotope Abundance

Arvic Harms Arvic.Harms at npl.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 10:36:58 CDT 2007

An IUPAC technical report published in 2003 (Pure Appl. Chem., Vol. 75, No. 6, pp. 683-800, 2003; available on-line) gives on page 787 a value for the U-235 mole fraction of:

0.007204(6)

Kind regards,

Arvic Harms
National Physical Laboratory
UK

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY