[ RadSafe ] When logic fails . . .

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 11:30:28 CDT 2007

In a message dated 9/3/2007 11:28:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
crispy_bird at yahoo.com writes:

Mark  Twain was a humorist, as was Will Rogers.  Many the past and current
humorist find humor in politics. Also hypocrisy.

One must admit those folks in the City designed by Jefferson and all of the
State Capitols do provide seemingly endless fodder for this kind of humor.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
Owner and President of LNM Emergency  Services Consulting Services (LNMECS)
Freelance  Consultant/Trainer/Author/Journalist/Fire Protection  Consultant

LNMolino at aol.com

979-412-0890 (Cell  Phone)
979-690-7559 (IFW/TFW/FSS Office)
979-690-7562 (IFW/TFW/FSS  Fax)
979-985-5383 (Home Phone)

The comments contained in this E-mail  are the opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to  speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or  associated with unless I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this  E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or  confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in  the public domain by the
original author.