[ RadSafe ] Medical examinations

edmond0033 edmond0033 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 10 11:39:35 CDT 2007

When I was with the USFDA, we were given a physical every three years.
Radiation was considered one of the 'hazardous' materials.  I agree with you
that annually may be too much.  However, my private Physician gave me one
every year, but the Physician's did not include an exam for the eyes or ears
or lung capacity.

Ed Baratta
edmond0033 at comcast.net