[ RadSafe ] Medical examinations

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 12 04:34:49 CDT 2007

The Brazilian Norm on Radiation Protection oblige medical attention to
workers, however periodic evaluation, not necessarily annual, this is
according with the topic 5.10 of the Norm, bellow:

5,10 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH -  the owner  and employers must implant a program
of occupational health, for initial and periodic evaluation of the aptitude
of the workers occupationally exposed

I have personally used this opportunity every year for my own check up,
without
any charge

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze at netvision.net.il