AW: [ RadSafe ] LAST CHANCE for a charter set of the HealthPhysicsJournal

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Sep 14 05:21:26 CDT 2007

Ted,

To sell the journals at e-bay might be a good alternative. I have bought
several interesting scientific books several years ago on e-bay and I assure
you, they were very expensive! Regarding the possible prize: I believe to
remember that HP offers CD's with the complete set of publications, so you
could compare prizes.

One thing is for sure: It would be a pity to throw them away!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7