[ RadSafe ] Aug 1994 Errata Sheet

Marshall, Elaine emarshall at lrri.org
Mon Sep 24 12:33:10 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I recently unpacked all of my office belongs and realized that my August
1994 errata sheet for the Health Physics and Radiological Health
Handbook somehow got lost in the move from Illinois.  I located the
errata published August 1995 and also the info from the Radsafe
Archives.  I have been unable to find a copy on the Internet and was
wondering if anyone still had a copy that they would be willing to make
available to me.  The easiest would be via pdf, but fax would also be
appreciated.

My fax number is 505-348-9702.

Thanks!

Elaine T. Marshall, CHP