[ RadSafe ] Burning salt water & use of RF

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 22:48:02 CDT 2007

Guess some of you have seen the following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGg0ATfoBgo

I emailed Prof. R. Roy two simple questions (fraction of salt + frequency used).
The response was too much text that was irrelevant (and also a text line
that he did not have time to answer questions).

The bottom line to me is that I don't believe this stuff. Energy is
sent into the system. Hydrogen and sodium are oxidized so if they are
reduced (so they can be oxidized again - in particular hydrogen) that
should take more energy than it produces.

Just want to hear your ideas - in particular the mechanism of the
RF-part (splitting of water?).

My personal ideas only,

bcradsafers at hotmail.com   Bjorn Cedervall
PS. His website may also send some "interesting" vibrations:
http://www.rustumroy.com/