[ RadSafe ] "Waste"

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 28 12:55:59 CDT 2007

Tom, Kim and all,
  An open mind to possible benefit from a more air dust, sunshine, or x-ray is difficult (especially when our employment depends on it), but necessary for objectivity. All political and commercial interests tend to present one side, but our legal system is based on judges listening to advocates of both sides.

  Viva the two sides from the two Schwartz!
  - The better for us to judge.
  Howard Long