[ RadSafe ] "Waste"

Min Sook Kim msk02 at health.state.ny.us
Fri Sep 28 14:46:10 CDT 2007

Dear Howard

It would not be too difficult to have an open mind to potential hormesis of
air pollution even if my employment depended on it. I don't think medical
oncologists would be against finding a cure for cancer because their
employment depends on it. It was difficult for me to be open minded to the
article about benefits from the poor quality of air because it was
untruthful about or manipulated his reference study. Some people has an
agenda to protect his/her political and commercial interests. Others are
much more interested in science and truth. My mind thrives on controversy
but only when both sides are truthful.

Regards,
Min-Sook Kim, Ph.D.
NYSDOH

             howard long
             <hflong at pacbell.n
             et>                                                        To
                                       Thomas Shelley <tjs1 at cornell.edu>,
             09/28/2007 01:55          Min Sook Kim
             PM                        <msk02 at health.state.ny.us>, Steven
                                       Dapra <sjd at swcp.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       radsafe at radlab.nl
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ RadSafe ] "Waste"

Tom, Kim and all,
An open mind to possible benefit from a more air dust, sunshine, or x-ray
is difficult (especially when our employment depends on it), but necessary
for objectivity. All political and commercial interests tend to present one
side, but our legal system is based on judges listening to advocates of
both sides.

Viva the two sides from the two Schwartz!
- The better for us to judge.
Howard Long