Post Moderation of posted messages (RE: [ RadSafe ] Radioactive coffee? .....NORM ?)

Marcel Schouwenburg M.Schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Sun Sep 30 10:36:38 CDT 2007

Franz and other RadSafers,

At the moment ALL messages to RadSafe are being pre-moderated, not just messages from you. Beacuse of this it might take some time (I try to keep it less dan one day) before messages are being forwarded to the list. As you might have noticed messages are now mailed out in groups at a time because of this.

I don't want to go into the exact details about the reason for pre-moderating, but I deemed it a necessary action. I hope we can soon go back to the situation in which messages are being post-moderated. However, I have serious doubt this will happen in a short future.

Hope all of you RadSafers understand the situation.

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg
Head / Lecturer Training Centre Delft, Health Physicist, expert level 2
RadSafe Moderator & Listowner
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)
Manager Quality Assurance Reactor Institute Delft (RID)

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB  DELFT
The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)15 27 86575
F: +31 (0)15 27 81717
M: +31 (0)6 551 950 05
E: m.schouwenburg at tudelft.nl <mailto:m.schouwenburg at iri.tudelft.nl>

< snip>

I add a message to Marcel - which I will repeat for any further comment: I
do not understand, why my messages are monitored and sometimes delayed for
several days. After I harshly and severely criticized those distributing
pro-US political and economical opinions, partly from "mil" e-mail accounts
and after fiercly fighting a distainable person using Nazi speak, but though
surprisingly putting me close to the Nazi regime it seems that similar
messages have not been sent to the list - or perhaps Marcel has blocked
them.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD