AW: Post Moderation of posted messages (RE: [ RadSafe ] Radioactivecoffee? .....NORM ?)

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Sep 30 13:33:32 CDT 2007

Dear Marcel,

Thank you very much for this clarification! I had the impression that I was
the only one being monitored and this I would have regarded as
discrimination. However, I mentioned in my comment, that certain kinds of
messages I regarded as provoking and unappropriate have ceased to appear on
RADSAFE and mentioned the possibility that you have blocked them. I would
have preferred that the potential senders would have understood that these
comments are not appropriate. If there is no provocation there is no need
for a harsh answer!

Marcel, you will not have much to monitor regarding my messages for the next
four weeks. I'll travel after many years again to the US South West,
visiting many sites there associated with nuclear activities (Trinity Site,
visitor centers at WIPP, Los Alamos, "atomic museum" near Albuquerque,
abandoned and working uranium mines in Colorado, NORM etc. etc.). I have
been in the area a few years ago, but as usual time was limited. There were
many persons from RADSAFE who then and now have helped me to establish
contacts and enabling visits. I can only repeat what I many times have
written: RADSAFE is an incredibly valuable source on radioactivity matters.
I have not only received valuable informations, but I think I could give a
lot of information to those asking for it.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.