[ RadSafe ] Detailed Analysis and Rebuttal of Rosalie Bertell on Depleted Uranium in the Human Body

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sun Apr 6 18:07:05 CDT 2008

I am looking for anyone who has viewed the video mentioned here that is
being widely circulated on the net.  I know that Bertell is not really the
expert she claims to be on the subject, but I would like to have a more in
depth critique of what she says in this specific video.  Thank you.

Roger Helbig

A Night At <http://nightmarehall.blogspot.com/2008/04/night-at-movies.html>
The Movies
By The Dreamer(The Dreamer)
YouTube DEPLETED URANIUM IN THE HUMAN BODY Sr Rosalie Bertell, PHD;

 <http://nightmarehall.blogspot.com/> Nightmare Hall - Welcome to my
nightmare - http://nightmarehall.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgQ79-oDX2o

The video was made by Snowshoe Films and posted by the "producer" of the
film.  That type of self-marketing probably should not be allowed by
YouTube.