[ RadSafe ] Connector pinouts on Nuclear Research Corporation ADM-300 ratemeter

ANNA HARDING goanna at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 7 00:44:41 CDT 2008

Hello, there.

I don't know if you ever got the information you were requesting concerning the ADM-300 multifunction ratemeter by NRC,
but I am the principal engineer designing the upgrade package.  I work for Apantec, LLC.

If you want technical information concerning probes, upgrade electronics, pinouts, etc. and cannot get it from NRC (they were
bought and are out of business) I can provide this.

If you want new ratemeters we can do that too.

With best regards,
(Dr.) Anna Harding