[ RadSafe ] Feline release limits

Brian Rees brees at lanl.gov
Wed Apr 9 15:10:10 CDT 2008

I've noticed a few different limits being used for release of felines that
have been given I-131.  For people who KNOW what their State's current
rules, regulations, or guidelines are, can you let me know please?
Any other pertinent information regarding the use and release of
radiopharmaceuticals in pets would be appreciated as well.

PLEASE, if you don't agree with administering radiopharmaceuticals to pets,
or the resulting dose to humans, whatever, please discuss that elsewhere...

Thanks in advance,
Brian Rees