[ RadSafe ] Two nuclear bills killed in CA - AGAIN

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Thu Apr 10 16:37:27 CDT 2008

I thought we were long past the anachronism of nuclear "waste". I
thought it was well known that expended nuclear fuel could be
constructively reprocessed and reused. Has my handbasket again gone
astray? Must CA cope in the dark with its earthquakes?
Maury&Dog  (Maury Siskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com)