[ RadSafe ] Plutonium from Power Reactors

Otto Raabe ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Sat Apr 12 06:16:14 CDT 2008

At 06:36 AM 4/11/2008, Jim Hardeman wrote:
>  At least one major auto manufacturer has a footprint in a hydrogen
> technology center just outside Savannah River Site (SRS). The last
> time I was there, their "footprint" consisted of signs on the wall
> and not much else -- but perhaps it's an indicate on the direction
> that things MIGHT be heading re: using H2 as an automotive fuel
******************************
April 12, 2008

There is a small fleet of hydrogen fuel-cell cars at the fuel cell
partnership in West Sacramento, CA.

http://www.cafcp.org/

I have driven in one of these cars and was quite impressed. Hydrogen
fueling stations are now located at various locations in California.

Otto

Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
Center for Health & the Environment
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
E-Mail: ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530) 758-6140