[ RadSafe ] Fwd: ruling out uranium vapor with x-rays

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Thu Apr 17 10:46:30 CDT 2008

Hi Peter,

I agree with almost everything you said.  About the false name, I must disagree.  Yes,
sometimes it is fine to use a false name.  In Salsman's case, the false name helps to make
this seem like a new and untested issue.  But that is a lie, just as Salsman was lying about
who he is.

If you want to know if he has any substance to his claims, just review the radsafe archives.
Search for Salsman.  Until you do that, there is no point in reinventing the wheel.  30 minutes
browsing the archives should convince you that engaging Mr. Salsman is a waste of time.

As for Salsman being "civilized and rational," you are only seeing tactics and strategy, and
mistaking that for character.  Here is a reminder of his real character: