[ RadSafe ] The Know Your Enemy Series -- "Lobby To Eradicate NRC and Put In Place A True Watchdog [Like Greenpeace or NIRS]"

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Tue Apr 29 02:33:37 CDT 2008

Nothing like an activist regulator - presume that scientists are
unacceptable unless they have written a treatise on how uranium is poisoning
the world

   Here [  http://www.mothersalert.org/misled.html ] is a perfect example of
why NRC cannot and must not be trusted or allowed to act as  an alleged
watchdog. Please  take a few minutes of your valuable time and call one or
more of the media outlets listed at: http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=111
and ask them to check:

    http://www.mothersalert.org/probability.html   and
http://mothersalert.org/crac.html

     Ditto re calling your  Reps and Senators at: 202-224-3121 and/or write
them at:  http://www.senate.gov  and  http://www.house.gov  and tell them so
in no uncertain terms.  If we don't make  a habit of pressuring our
government and the media these commercial/criminal enterprises will continue
to operate. We're all in a very privaleged position to try and abolish the
monstrous business venture  of nuclear power. We don't need one or more
Chernobyls or acts of nuclear terrorism.  Remember Bin Laden and Al Qaeda's
first plan was to attack nuclear power facilities. Let's act now!

   A true wachdog knows that nuclear power is and has always been completely
unacceptable. Besides they're a great way help make nuclear weapons.  Tell
your Reps that the only real watchdogs of commercial nuclear power are
entities like Greenpeace and NIRS. Tell them to replace industry friend NRC
with Greenpeace or NIRS.

    -Bill Smirnow