[ RadSafe ] Sub-surface MARSSIM

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:30:09 CDT 2008

Dan W. McCarn, Geologist; 3118 Pebble Lake Drive; Sugar Land, TX 77479; USA;
Home: +1-281-903-7667

Cell: +1-505-710-3600; Margaret: +1-505-307-1112; Valerie: +1-505-553-8783;
Austria:  +43-676-725-6622

mccarn at unileoben.ac.at           HotGreenChile at gmail.com
UConcentrate at gmail.com

Dear Joel:

I would never use MARSSIM trying to mine uranium.  I would use a spatial
statistical approach (geostatistics) using variography for the structural
analysis of the collected data, and estimates of point or block (or panel)
values using an appropriate kriging method.

Dan W McCarn, Geologist

Houston & Albuquerque