[ RadSafe ] Reference Book: - Request for Critical Review or Comments

bjmannpe at aol.com bjmannpe at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 14:37:40 CDT 2008

I recently came across the reference: Mark E. Byrnes, "Sampling and Surveying Radiological Environments" CRC Press (circa 1999?).

Can anyone refer me to a published Review of this? Or any opinions from anyone on the List who is familiar with it are welcome. The basic question I have is; would you recommend it as a useful reference for one who works in the field of radiological D&D and environmental site assessment?

Thanks

Bruce Mann