AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: uranium solubility and acute and chronicexposures on the Russia-Georgia border

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Wed Aug 13 12:22:52 CDT 2008

Gary,

you may be right. However, maintaining a factual and civilized tenor in answering James Salsman's rigmarole strains my composure to an extent I only rarely can afford. I have tried a few times only to provoke his standard reflex of switching the issue - and his one competence appears to be his ability of doing this ad infinitum. Monotonous, stereotyped rebuttals on the other hand are not my style of discourse. Therefore I cannot but ignore his 'contributions'. Sorry!

Good luck and kind regards, Rainer