[ RadSafe ] Re: uranium solubility and acute and chronic exposures on the Russia-Georgia border

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Aug 13 20:04:28 CDT 2008

Aug. 13

         Hardly anyone wants to censor you, James; we want you banished
from RADSAFE.

         In all your malicious blather there has been zero evidence that
you have any technical expertise or academic credentials to spout off about
health physics, etc.  You wouldn't know "empirical science" if it walked up
and bit you on your nose.  I have cited empirical science here many times
and have proven you wrong on any number of occasions.  Furthermore, I
usually proved you wrong by using the empirical science you invoked and
then manipulated to your ideological advantage.  Your ability to
misinterpret things is not a theory, it is a FACT.  (I'm not yelling,
however I am raising my voice.)

         Why don't you just quietly leave, James?  All you are doing is
showing yourself as a fool and an ignoramus, and a very determined one at that.

Steven Dapra