[ RadSafe ] Salsman

Brian Rees brees at lanl.gov
Thu Aug 14 07:28:29 CDT 2008

Come on folks, just because he's not burdened with a technical
education, rigorous academic studies, or critical thinking
experience, that's no reason to be so harsh....

Actually, after his comments about CHPs I quit being amused by his
antics.  While I detest his waste of electrons and my bandwidth, as
with some others on this list, my delete button works just fine.
Kinda like burning the flag, I find the actions deplorable (among
other adjectives) but will defend the right to do it.

(Obviously)  My own personal opinion....
Brian Rees