[ RadSafe ] re: Do Not Feed the Trolls!

Gary Isenhower garyi at trinityphysics.com
Fri Aug 15 09:21:30 CDT 2008

Joel, Salsman is not a troll.  He's out to change public opinion and public
policy.  His rhetoric, debate style, and the content of his posts are
intended to lay the groundwork for the changes he wants.  He's an
intelligent person, probably a caring person, he's just misguided in his
beliefs about DU.

Governments do stupid things all the time, because of public opinion.  I
hope this is not going to be another such.

-Gary Isenhower