[ RadSafe ] Fast neutron reactors

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Wed Dec 3 23:42:32 CST 2008

Awright, Mike. You better watch that stuff -- there will be no
explosions of plutonium myths permitted here -- magic or otherwise!
Magic is only permitted on the second Saturday o each week. I think
homeeland security has already banned the explosion of all plutonium
myths -- tritium maybe, but plutonium, no.          <g>  Firecrackers
are allowed on Wednesdays.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog   (MaurySiskel maurysis at peoplepc.com)