AW: [ RadSafe ] Short Half Life = Pornography? or: RelativityConfusesMe.

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Dec 14 13:44:24 CST 2008

You may enjoy having whome so ever around. I do not, but choose them myself.
Do not blame me, if I do not want to have somebody like KOFF (abbrevition of
Synebrychoff, a former russian brewery in Finland, when it was a russian
territory and it is still working) on the group. The opinions of this "KOFF"
are to far from RADSAFE and he is obviously a kind of a vendor of used
equipment, who wants to make some business by offering his completely
outdated instruments. In order to gain some positive reputation he tries to
impress some people on RADSAFE. But as I notice this eems to be in vain.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.