[ RadSafe ] Intrinsically safe survey meter

Brent Rogers brent.rogers at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 25 22:59:42 CST 2008

I've had good luck with the Ludlum 2929 (does an excellent job at reporting
concurrent alpha and beta counts) as well, but can't speak for whether or
not it is intrinsically safe.  I would presume so, but haven't seen any
documentation making the claim.  It isn't portable, i.e. needs to be plugged
in, so that may or may not disqualify it.

Regards and Happy Holidays
Brent Rogers
Sydney Australia