[ RadSafe ] NYC Council bill on detectors: Simple question

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Feb 1 22:50:52 CST 2008

Feb. 1

         I can see two problems with this.  First one is assuming that the
courts will realize that this law irrational and throw it out.  Second, the
courts are not supposed to be running the country.  Legislative bodies are
supposed to run the country, and the states, and the counties, and the
cities.  The proper place to apply the pressure is to the NYC council, so
this abomination of a law never gets passed.

Steven Dapra