[ RadSafe ] NYC Bans GM counters!!! / email to those responsible?

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:44:35 CST 2008

What are the email addresses for the key people involved in this?

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers at hotmail.com
PS. There are lots of people who claim they are electrohypersensitive
and have their own instruments to cultivate various less common ideas.
Yet others make money on this by selling the instruments:
http://www.swiss-health.ch/asp/main.asp?content=raymaster&title=Ray-Master
(about 183 USD for the EMF-meter and 750 USD for the cone to protect you against
EMF radiation...)

The people generating paranoia with these instruments, besides those driving
this "intelligent" business, are probably those who don't understand what the
numbers/units mean. I can't see why we shouldn't allow people to measure EMF
or ionizing radiation if they wish to - it may result in some quack interpretation
but that is true for many other actions or practices like taking homeopathic drugs
which is also allowed.

All this including those people in NYC worried about GM counters are just part of the
normal madhouse we live in.