[ RadSafe ] Poison DUst on Lightyear Entertainment

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Thu Feb 7 02:42:38 CST 2008

Hi Roger,
There is a tremendous population of Sue Harris' in the world who in turn
are determined to convince all of us to keep our pets outdoors as they
do theirs. Sad that they decide to live their lives in such a sterile
fashion  They have no business, however, imposing their unhappiness on
the world around them.

After all, us humans eat some pretty funny things out of our backyards,
too. <vbg>  But we can still love, laugh, and productively coexist with
much of the world.
Best,
Maury&Dog

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/nq/2008/nq080206.gif