[ RadSafe ] WAG THE DOG (solution)

Jim Muckerheide rad_sci_health at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 15:15:28 CST 2008

1. If you are thin-skinned and "irked" by Franz' commentary, block his
address; and

2. If you don't, DO NOT respond to Franz (on-list).  Then those who blocked
Franz must suffer thru both his AND YOUR nonsense!

Regards, Jim

on 2/8/08 2:59 PM, Borisky, Michael (Civ, ARL/ADLO) at mborisky at arl.army.mil