[ RadSafe ] What was the final result of the cockroach irradiationexperiment by Myth busters?

Harry Reynolds hreynolds at energysolutions.com
Wed Feb 13 15:08:12 CST 2008

The MythBusters irradiated cockroaches and several other bugs. The
cockroaches all eventually died, and they died sooner than some of the
other bugs. Nonetheless, cockroaches would survive longer than humans

To find this and others I did a web search on Myth Busters.

Harry Reynolds
Clive Site Health Physics
ENERGYSOLUTIONS
801-649-2219